Thursday, March 21, 2013

Practical...that's what he said!

Not sure if I should take this as a compliment or, an insult but Phil called my packing for Portugal "practical"!
He also asked me why I'm not taking sneakers so that alone discredits anything he said prior to during and after but there is some truth to it.
I am being practical this time around.
You see, experience has taught me that I need only the necessary but stylish pieces all with the goal of having enough space in my suitcase for shopping!
Also in my suitcase...skinny jeans for the first part of our trip and flowy dresses for the latter.
Slowly but surely I will be packed for this trip that, coincidentally, we leave for in a few hours...talk about procrastination.
Now, that's something he could have called me and not prompt an AlyaBuzz blog (-;
Nah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!