Sunday, June 2, 2013

Party Russian Style

Let's be honest, no one parties harder than the Russians and
No one celebrates better than the Russians and 
No one drinks more than the Russians and...
No one knows this better than a Russian who, on occasion, loves to partake in all of the debauchery!
So why should this past Saturday nigh/Sunday morning be any different?
It wasn't!
Since I'm still tired from all the partying/celebrating/drinking, I give you a quick roundup of the night we celebrated our friend's 40th at Golden Gates restaurant and night club! 
Me and the Birthday Girl...notice my insanely long spider lashes! 


What I wore, BCBG Max Azria Runway dress...
BCBG clutch and vintage gold, amber and onyx cuff...
and of course my Fitbit that was buzzing away as I got to goal thanks to all the dancing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!