Monday, June 10, 2013

Finally got my ear cuffs!

Unless you've been living under a fashion rock, you know that ear cuffs are all the rage and not just little ones but big embellished blinged out ones!
 

So naturally I set my sights on a pair and fell in love with this beauty a few months ago...
Problem is, they retail for + $5K and there was no way I'm spending that kind of money on a passing fad so...You ask for it, NYC's got it!
While in NYC for work popped into Pink, an accessories shop on 5th Avenue and picked up these beauties for less than $10 each!

Also found a few cute pairs at Claire's also for less than $10!


Antique Gold Filigree Ear Cuff...






1 comment:

  1. Hi, how to order the ear cuffs, I want to buy the first one.

    Thank you

    Sagy

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!