Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nothing I Love More Than

discovering new fashion lines and scoring crazy deals at my favorite discount store, TJ Maxx!  
Granted every trip is a hit or miss but when it's a hit, it's like winning the lottery!
No one TJ's is alike which makes it that much more exciting and only a handful around the country carry the Runway section...high-end designer labels from Chanel to Vince and everything in between.
But the clothes and shoes are just a small part of the fashion journey.  The jewelry counter reads like an international treasure trove with lines ranging from Alexis Bittar to Gucci and Chopard.
What I love most is that if you do score a piece it's usually the only one and THAT my friends is why I partake in the game!
What I hate?  Finding something simply perfect only to discover that they don't have it in my size.
This magnificent pave diamond band is case in point...

It was too big even for my thumb!
But the trip wasn't all for nothing.
I picked up this awesome pair of Aisley Wedge Sneakers by Penny Loves Kenny and yes...wore them today only to discover that they match the carpet in my office and aren't as comfortable as they are cool! 

Oh well, they can't all be winners right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!