Sunday, October 26, 2014

If Oprah can do it then

Why can't Alya?
Introducing "My favorite things" column featuring what else? my fave items like...
The Bobble, a water bottle with a built-in filter!

Filtered H2O that's good for your health and brilliant design that's great for the earth.

My obsession began when a rep sent me a Bobble as a gift and a reminder of our meeting. 
What got me excited wasn't the container but the Jelly Bellies inside it.  Once those were gone...yummy, I moved onto the bottle and the rest is history.

It's super easy to use and maintain but thanks to Jacob, a challenge to keep full until now...
A hot pink one for me and a black for him, now everyone is happy and quenched!
Get one or 2, you will love it especially if you're on the go and may not always have access to filtered water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!