Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Golden Globes fashion blah

Yes, I watch all of the award ceremonies and yes, for the reason that you think...the fashion.

I even watch the fashion recap on E! and after all these years can't for the life of me figure out how these celebrities, with all their $$$ and stylists can't pull together a look that is both fabulous, well-fitted and appropriate for the age and booby…I mean body size!
I’m sorry but how is it that Chloe Sevigny always ends up on the top dressed list? I find her choices ugly and old and her GG dress was no different. She looks like a napkin sandwich!
Halle Berry on the other hand never disappoints and I’m not sure why she wasn’t even mentioned by the “Fashion Police” but again, not surprised. Who the hell made Joan, Juliana and Chloe experts in fashion anyway?
I loved...loved...loved the Gucci dress on Olivia Wilde and although I can’t stand Lindsay Lohan, I would totally wear this dress. Not with the hood up and not with those shoes and not to an Awards ceremony but yes, would wear it with hot tall boots to a night on the town!
Mariah Cary was a disaster and should really learn to dress for her body and her huge bazunkas…not sure what she was going for but so not sexy!
Patricia Arquette looked like she belonged at the Russian Restaurant in the mid-90's...aweful!
I know...who made me an expert? But I know what I like and there was not much at this years Golden Globes to make me say Yay!
Here are some of my best and worst in no particular order of Yay to Oy Vey…Enjoy and let me know what you think.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!