Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Years resolutions-It's about time!

I know I'm a bit late but I've been giving these a lot of thought and surprisingly, have already begun to tackle some!

The goal is to keep adding, not taking way from this list!!!

1. Clean less and play more; this is kinda hard cause we just fired our ballet-dancing cleaner from Argentina
2. Which brings me to this resolution of finding a new cleaner.
3. Spend less time on phone when hanging out with my family and /or not working.
4. Read more; at least 1 book/month =2 chapters on book #1 down…not looking promising!
5. Call my grandmother at least every-other day…see, it’s working already cause I just called her.
6. Daily tell Phil and Jacob that I love them and they mean the world to me.
7. Be nice to my parents and tell them how much I love and appreciate them...really need to work on this!
8. Take better care of myself
a. Massages =1 done, many more to go!
b. Vitamins daily
c. Baby aspirin daily
d. Exercise at least 3 days/week =transform my body…hmmm
e. Teeth cleaned every 6 months =1 done, 1 to go!
f. Whiten my teeth
g. Get a face peel
h. Wear SPF
9. Make more of an effort not to care about the small things and people…I pay way too much attention to this right now!
10. Redirect my energy to more meaningful things
11. Always have the following on me
a. Tissues
b. Gum or breath mints
c. Lipstick/Lip gloss
d. Cash
e. My Amex
12. Find a hobby and shopping doesn’t count
13. Visualize a house on the beach and get it…maybe more of a long term plan?
14. Volunteer
15. Work towards early retirement
More to come as I think of it and would love to hear yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!