Sunday, March 14, 2010

The ultimate accessory from CHANEL

To support my obsession with CHANEL and, to match my new bag, I just have to get these cool temporary tattoos or, as CHANEL calls it, “temporary skin art”. I’m not one to get a real one and hate how they look especially when they stretch (you know what I’m talking about) and fade but these are a great way to experiment and look fashion forward…without the lifelong commitment.

Only $75 at http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Accessories-LES-TROMPE-L%27OEIL-DE-CHANEL-89753, the fifty-five originally hand-drawn tattoos are by Peter Philips, Global Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup and were seen on the models in the Spring-Summer 2010 Fashion Show in Paris. Images include CHANEL symbols and icons, including Oriental cherry blossoms and birds and can be mixed and matched for unlimited effects. So cool…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!