Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Splendora is giving away Louboutins

Check it out, I've been a fan of SPLENDORA for years but today I realized why I've been such a fan. In my inbox, got the news that they're giving away Five Pairs of Louboutins and almost fell over with excitement. Hope I win but I’m not greedy so if you want to try for a chance, go here http://www.splendora.com/blog/fashion/shoes

Also, sign up for their weekly newsletters, you won't be disappointed. They're always full of great fashion advice and get my week off to a great start. The daily blog is also a fun read and just in case you’ve never heard of it, SPLENDORA is a blog and weekly newletter that surfaces chic, brilliant things before they hit the mainstream.
Here's a perfect example, check out these lace press-on nails as seen on the runway at the 2010 Tracy Reese show. How cool!?  Will definitely attempt to make my own DIY style.
OMG, I can't go before saying something about these Gucci Helena Cutout Boots, I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!