Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A MUST buy if you can find them!

As I perused Marshall’s, something I do more often than I like to admit, I came across these awesome Ellie Tahari leather ankle wrap espadrilles. And of course, as I do with every purchase I make there, had to check out how much they retail for and if I got a deal. Well, check it out, I bought them on clearance for $59 and just found them on Bluefly.com http://www.bluefly.com/Elie-Tahari-cognac-leather-Arielle-ankle-wrap-espadrilles/cat950080/303881901/detail.fly reduced from $348 to $199 and Sold Out! Huh, feeling pretty good about it and they look HOT! Not only are they comfortable, but they are a gorgeous cognac color and would blend with any skin color making legs look twice as long! They also had them in black but this color is so now and will go with all your summer essentials. What are you waiting for, go get them and tell me if you did!
Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!