Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fall has invaded the Month of Alya

Ugh, cold, rain and cloudy skies go away!
Well, good thing that I’m on vacation all next week and the forecast is looking up plus, I have no room to complain; the month of Al…I mean August has been really good to me and we still have 2 more weeks to go.

Amazing birthday wishes coming in from all over the world, beautiful gifts and flowers, mom and grandma with me. Phil and Jacob to celebrate, a birthday dinner with close friends some whom I haven’t seen in over 2 years!

Met my third cousin from Russia for the first time, reunited with a friend I haven’t seen in over 10 years and looking forward to two upcoming great weekends with friends at the beach. Did I mention that I also had my favorite S&W carrot cake that Phil drove back to town to get and I don’t know what’s in that thing but there is definitely something in the icing that makes me go nuts! Thanks baby…you rock!!!

Ahh, if only every month could be this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!