Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day is

right around the corner and we all know what that means!?
Men everywhere will be stressing over what to get their wives, mothers, mother-in-laws, sisters, etc. etc. to express their Love and Appreciation for all the Awesome Stuff that they do!
Since I have the means of communicating what I want without actually telling my wonderful husband what I want for Mother's Day, here I go!
Just in time for Summer, adult sippy cups that hold wine without spilling it...again, why didn't I think of this? 
Vino2Go tumblers are BPA-free, clear and shaped like a wine glass on the inside...Yeah!!!
A bottle of great Chardonnay and these and I'm putty in your hands (-;
On sale now at Beyond the Rack
Vino2Go tumblers wine glass

To be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!