Saturday, October 4, 2014

Yom Kippur confessions

I'm a bad Jew...
I say that not really knowing what a good Jew is but I'm guessing that I don't qualify.
I never go to synagogue...
I know very little about the religion even after years of Hebrew school...
I waver on the subject of god -who, what, where and even if...
What I am pretty good at, and may very  well redeem me in the eyes of the chosen people, is my love for family, fun and food and isn't that what life is all about?
Some may say that THAT is a religion on to itself so, on this day of atonement let's forgive and forget and believe in the religion of self and be the best self you can be!
My sous chef helping make the Matzo Balls...
Traditional Break the Fast meal of whitefish, lox, cream cheese, veggies and bagels...
The table is set!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!